Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

The Crop Top

Hey Guys!
Yes I am still alive! I'm going to write my finals those days, and I've decided to be waaay more active here those days. I hope there is still someone out there who likes to read the stuff I write down here.
Well.. here we go!

I ordered some sporty crop tops a few days ago at topshop and badadaaam, they already arrived.
I reaaally love them ( especially the one with the skulls)  and they fit quite well, I hope the weather gets better soooon, so I get the chance to wear these under some airy tops.



see you soon! ♥
Roya

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awesome blog!!!
    I just found it!!!

    I made a blog recently too!
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen