Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

KIKO Cosmetics

Hey there !
Today I want to show you the Make-up I bought in Ibiza
Yes! I didn't bought any clothes at all there.
 (I have to admit we have a better assortment of clothes here in Bremen)
Well- but the make up is very cool and has a good quality . And it isn't expensive at all!
I bought myself a Foundation, a Councealer and a Lipstick (and I wish I had bought even more)





It's from the brand Kiko - because they had a really HUGE range at their store which isn't comparable to what we have for the same prices in our drugstores here, I researched it and found out: THERE ARE ALREADY KIKO STORES IN GERMANY!
In Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden, Essen... and even more!
How could I not know about this? Well, anyhow, I hope they will open a Store in Bremen as well soon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen