Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

Creep, Creep, Creepers!

As I announced yesterday I picked up my Vintage Creepers by Norma Kamali from the costums Today!
And I really really like them! They look even better as they did on the picture, an are reeeealy comfortable.
First I thought they were to small, maybe they are, but tough I don't want to pull 'em off anymore!
I also think they will fit 100% perfectly after I've worn them for a while, lucky me!

Oh and they have the same shape as the shoe-dream I posted yesterday! 







Now I'm going to show the world those cuties ♥
I'm off for meeting up with a friend!

Vest - Monki; Shirt - H&M; Necklace - Fleamarket; Shoes - Norma Kamali Vintage


Kommentare:

  1. Ich sehe mein Bett :D Ikea ikea lD

    Aber die Schuhe sind cool~ Aber ich bin zu groß für platforms.. In Japan gibts es schon platform chucks, aber hier gibts mal wieder gaaar nichts xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oha, die Version kenn ich garnicht ôô sehn super aus! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen